Have you been trying to learn how to make Aloo Achari just like your grandma did? Learn it here! Achari Aloo with English Oven Multi-Grain bread, as the name says, holds the flavor of pickle spices and fresh multi-grain bread giving it a marvelous taste. Best served with hot Parathas or as classic Potato Sandwiches!
Image Source – EnglsihOven
Ingredients for Achari Aloo Recipe
- 4 slices English Oven Multi-Grain bread
- 1 cup boiled Potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- ½ tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ½ tsp Chaat Masala
- 1 tsp Kasuri Methi
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander, chopped
- Butter to grease
- Heat some oil in a pan.
- Toss in the boiled potatoes along with all the spices.
- Gently stir the mix and let it sizzle for a while.
- Season the mixture with salt and add chopped coriander.
- Mix well and cook until the potato pieces become crisp.
- Remove the pan and let the mix cool for a while.
- Make two sandwiches with English Oven’s fresh Multi-Grain bread and Achari Aloo just prepared.
- Heat and grease a sandwich toaster or grill pan and place the sandwiches.
- Let them grill until golden brown in color.
- Serve hot Achari Aloo with Multi-Grain bread with a cup of hot tea along with mint chutney.
For more information, refer to Achari Aaloo Recipe by English Oven