It is no hidden fact that in the past few months, the property market has witnessed a significant downfall in the sale of all its realty verticals – be it the demand for residencies, the retail spaces and even commercial office space for lease in Gurgaon. But with the economy stabilizing and coming out of the shock of demonetisation, the industry experts claim that now is the right time for investors to strike a deal and invest in the residential or commercial real estate of Gurgaon.
Buying or investing in commercial properties nestled in prime locations of Delhi NCR region, especially those in Gurgaon, are highly beneficial and fruit boring realties. And why is it so? Here below, we present to you a list of advantages that augment our claim.
- Buying or investing in a commercial property in Gurgaon is an excellent way to increase one’s returns on the investment. This is because Gurgaon is a pronounced realty destination and among the leading articulated IT/ITeS offshoring and outsourcing hubs of the world. The demand for property for lease in Gurgaon persists all the time. Hence, it is very easy to find a tenant here. Businesses look for a commercial property that’s easily accessible and a viable option for them.
- Having a property in your pocket also serves as an added advantage if you want a loan. Banks always prefer levying loans to individuals who have properties situated in prime locations and those that showcase less chances of capital loss. Hence, it is always a great option to invest in a commercial real estate in Gurgaon that promises a good rate of return.
- Companies and its employees also prefer an office space for lease in NCR that’s nestled in a good location. The more accessible office location is, the more it can lure the workforce to come and work there.
- Last but not the least, the more accessible an office space is, the more it aids in improving the visibility and credibility of the business organization.
After discussing the benefits of investing in commercial real estate in Gurgaon. The next question that now arises is how to know whether a location is prime or not? Here is a list of factors that help in judging the profitability of a location.
- Easy Accessibility – This is apparently the first and the foremost thing that you must look out for. If you are able to locate the property easily, it’s definitely a real estate project you can invest in.
- Proximity – The next is to check the proximity of property. Commercial property for lease In Gurgaon that’s near to the major commercial hubs of the city is a highly lucrative option worth investment.
- Social Infrastructure – Employees more prefer most organizations that are nestled near social infrastructures of the city. For instance, people would any day prefer to work in an organization situated in DLF Cyber City than one in Udyog Vihar. This is because of thess availability of easy access to restaurants, pleasure zones, etc. that help employees rejuvenate and stay energized.
- Modern Infrastructure – This is yet another factor that defines the profitability of a property. The one with a modern infrastructure is always a better option that one adorned with a basic infrastructure.