Amravati – A perfect blend of fabulous past & incredible present
Are you making a plan to Amravati or confused as you are not stuffed with the essential information regarding your tour to Amravati. If yes!!! Then, we are here to bring you out from all type of dilemmas through the article based on very informative points.
A little bit about Amravati:
Amravati is known as a sacred place associate with Lord Indra (king of Gods) situated in Maharashtra. There are legions of tourists that come every year to take blessings. Whether you come to see regarding religious point of view or for only sightseeing, Amravati is exactly a place worth visiting in Maharashtra. Apart from flourish history, a successful saga is being written by Amravati (near to Nagpur approximately 156 km) in the world of fast growing industrial centers as well with its incredible cotton mills.
Amazing Fact of Amravati:
There are a number of amazing and drool worthy reasons that can make your mind perfectly to plan for Amravati.
- If you are one of them who have a great firm in Lord Krishna then you must visit the place as it’s believed that Kanha has used a tunnel from Ambadevi Temple in Amravati to abduct Rukmini to marry her and it’s also considered that the tunnel exists presently as well. To serve the best to Lord Krishna, a grand fair is organized to celebrate Janmasthami every year with incredible enthusiastic.
- Apart from its scared past, Amravati is one of the knowable place which is not only come first when it comes to culture and literature but it is also famous for as an industrial center with cotton mills too.
Location Related Facts:
Before making a plan to Amravati, you must know the location related fact to Amravati. Amravati is one of the renowned names in the list of Maharashtra’s lovely cities which is situated in Amravati district. It is 20.93° North and 77.75° East, with its average elevation being 343 meters (1125 feet). Ambadevi Temple, Satidham Temple and Shri Bhakti Dham Temple are other attractions that you must visit during your tour to Amravati.
Best weather to Amravati:
- Winter Season (November To February) –
To make your own visit unforgettable and memorable, winter season would be the best as the temperature remains comfortable with 20°C – 32°C in all aspects which starts from November till February.
- Summer Season (March To June) –
The summers from march to June are generally avoided by the tourists as it retain too hot and dry with Temperature ranges between 31°C to 47°C
- Monsoon Season (July to October) –
The monsoon season that starts from July to October does not considered perfect to Amravati as heavy rainfall is experienced by the region.
Where to stay:
You can make stay in these hotels during your tour.
- Budget Hotels in Amravati
- Service Apartments in Amravati
- 3 Star Hotels in Amravati
- 4 Star Hotels in Nagpur
- 5 Star Hotels in Nagpur
The best connectivity (road, train & air)):
Amravati is adjacent to Nagpur (The biggest City) that serve your best convince to any other parts of India by air, train & road. Amravati’s railway station is well connected with Nagpur that has regular & direct flights to all the metros. Beside train and air, there is a good connectivity to towns and cities through roads.